IRFZ44N power MOSFET Transistor
Availability: In stock
The IRFZ44N Transistor is a high power N-channel MOSFET with a drain current of 49A and a 4V threshold. It can, therefore, be used with 5V Microcontrollers to drive heavy current loads. Alternatives include: IRF2807,IRFB4710,IRFB3207.
- Small signal N-Channel MOSFET
- Continuous Drain Current (ID) is 49A at 25°C
- Pulsed Drain Current (ID-peak) is 160A
- Minimum Gate threshold voltage (VGS-th) is 2V
- Maximum Gate threshold voltage (VGS-th) is 4V
- Gate-Source Voltage is (VGS) is ±20V (max)
- Maximum Drain-Source Voltage (VDS) is 55V
- Rise time and fall time is about 60ns and 45ns respectively.
- It is commonly used with Arduino, due to its low threshold current.
- Available in To-220 package